Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hello

Hi, I'm Leah and I'm an incest survivor.
Today is my birthday and I'm starting this blog as a gift to myself. The goal is healing, hence the name: Thirty Percent Soul, cause that's all I'm left with after 30 years of living with my memories.
I read many books, I've been in therapy, I tried self help groups and I can't say they failed or anything, they just didn't help me as much as I had hoped.
A custom healing process, that will have at its focal point my spiritual evolution, would be the best thing to do, since I don't really trust anyone with my well being. I am a damaged soul, after all and trust is a delicate issue for me.
I know many years could pass until I will actually see results, but time is all I got. One day at a time, one post at a time, I will put the pieces of the puzzle together, to recreate me. No procrastination!

No comments:

Post a Comment